I am going to take your advice and add some heavy tin foil and a good wire saw to my kit.

Suggestions:
In your larger kit I would suggest a space bag not the blanket which is near useless. I would add a couple of heavy garbage bags. Your fire making is a little weak. Throw in some more bics and water proof strike anywhere matches in all your kits as well as some vaseline cotton ball tinder and maybe consider a gerber strike force. I hate the magnesium striker bar with a passion.

Water containers like condoms and a platypus container.

More "real" Paracord 30-50 ft is better.

Your fishing kit is very small. I once had a small one like that and tried it out. In 30 mins I blew through the entire kit by loosing hooks, line and sinkers to snags. I suggest at least 20 hooks and sinkers and swivels some lures and longer better line. 10 lb test line wont cut in survival. Get some 30-50lb test line from spider wire its very strong and not big in diameter. It can be used for anything.

A small tube of sunscreen, your skin will love you. Water purify tabs in all kits.

Some things may not be needed; cub scout cutlery?
Carabiner?
Pen flares? Questionable...
P38? Should have a can opener on your SAK & Wave
Tool logic card? what does this do that your knife can't?
2 ponchos, I assume they are the disposable kind. Get 1 good quality poncho.
Where is your duct tape?
In this age of bio warfare, maybe some protective masks and gloves are in order.

I would add some quick energy foods like power bars or the like.

I don't carry a signal mirror because my Silva ranger compass has a mirror already.

Well you asked haha, my opion only of course.

Mike