Originally Posted By: Paragon
The only complaint that I originally had with the Crusader was keeping the stove kit attached to the canteen during use. Both cups snap securely onto the canteen, although the stove just kind of hung there due to friction, and would fall off as soon as I started walking. I solved this problem by placing the handle of the stove under the butterfly handles of the cup, and then attached a short elastic velcro strap between the two butterfly handles (connecting one end of the strap to the first handle, wrapping the strap around the front of the cup, and then attaching the other end to the second handle).

Now that I finally have some images uploaded, I thought I'd go ahead and update this thread.

Here's the elastic velcro strap that I mentioned above:

Here's a close up of how the strap is used to join the cooker to the cup:

And finally a shot of the entire system for scale:

Originally Posted By: "Hacksaw"
The other thing that might be an issue for me in the summer time is that the strap on the Best Glide carrying bag is very narrow. In winter it's not a problem as my shoulders are well padded but in summer I may have to replace the strap or supplement it with a pad.

I agree, the 1" shoulder strap supplied by Best Glide is much too narrow for the size/weight of this unit. I replaced mine with a 2" quick release Timbuk2 strap that also features much nicer hardware:

Jim