+1 on the WFA course, even the shorter 20 hour (weekend / recert) course is good for focussing your FAK and treatment. I think you've got a good kit, as long as you think through your other gear and anticipate splinting a broken arm or leg - for that, having *several* triangle bandages available to tie and immobilize the limb can be good, otherwise you get to wave bye bye to the helicopter as it makes off with your patient and splint (probably a thermarest pad) and all your canoe ties.

In our course we found that the SAM splint was not as useful except for arm splints. And while I pack a thermometer too, I have yet to use it to diagnose anyone. They're either hot or cold and pretty obvious at that. ymmv

Also on the epipens and bee stings, consider the liquid or quick dissolving strips of benadryl now available. You will need two epipens, and the window of opportunity to administer benadryl between them could be short. Hopefully they can chew - just in case, pack some liquid benadryl ampules that you can open down their throat. On the epipens, our NOLS WMI instructor said they carry ampules of the medicine separate from the injector, so they have a bunch of medicine without the cost ($75 each) of the epipen. Your company can call and ask NOLS about that, and see if your referring doctor can set you up. But it all comes back to medical training...