The long slow cardio is probably the best IMHO. Don't get me wrong, strength is great but it is all about the long haul. I'm not a fan of wind sprints due tothe fact they are basically anaerobic in nature. Case in point: When I was in high school on the track team the entire team had to run full-out laps on the track. We'd get about 2 minute to rest then do another one. The "weight" guys (shot put, discus) struggled mightily after about a lap and a half. The sprinters (100, 220, 440) could hold their own for about three laps. However, the distance runners just kept plugging along. The team ended up doing about 10 of these. That was basically the workout for that day. Needless to say the "weight" guys took a beating. The sprinters were OK for the most part, just a little rubbery legged. Us distance guys: we were looking for more.

All that for this: Work on the cardio/aerobic stuff. Add in some strength training, too. Most of all, do something!

That reminds me, I have to start working out again. Good thing I have an Arc Trainer and ESPN at the house.

Enough of that.