My heart goes out to you. If things continue more may be in the same boat.

Here is some hints I can give (that helped me through tough times):

1) Don't compare yourself to others. People will always be better off or worse off. Just deal with your own situation.

2) Take a deep breath in and be in the present. Don't live in the bleak futures you may imagine. Don't look back with regrets on the past (learn from it and move on) Live in the now. Right now you likely aren't in grave danger or starving to death. Practice living in the now at all times.

3) Realize that the entire monetary system is designed to enslave (in my opinion). Even if you do everything right financially remember that the system is designed to make you fall. Don't buy in to the system. There is more debt then can ever be repaid.

4) Realize that it is ok to be upset and that this emotion will pass. Don't feed the depression but don't beat yourself up. Give it some time to adjust.

5) Live like you have a 20% chance of dying tomorrow (not cumulative). If today could be your last day on Earth what would you do, what would you like to see or taste one last time, who would you call? On most people's deathbed the usually don't say" Gee I wish I had another day to work, so I could have a bit of money in the bank account. Or I wish I had been a bit more frugal."

6.5) Don't take things too seriously. Be able to laugh at yourself.

6) Steal some time to find something bigger than yourself. Meditate or if you believe in God talk to him/her/it.

7) Give yourself positive mental statements. Eventually you will start to believe them. This can also be really funny.

I've got faith in humanity. I think we'll shake this creeping evil off. Go easy on yourself.

8) Get lots of sleep!

Speaking of which....