I"ll still be using mine every day. I've been picking up a few with every pay check, it's still the best bottle I've found. This is the new aluminum scare- the EU looked it and gave it a resounding "no big deal".

I think my opinion of the BPA issue with adults can be best summed up with a quote from my DGF- "[Raven] drinks about a gallon a day from Nalgenes- if they've effected his hormones or sex drive, he's hiding it really well." I don't like it for baby bottles, or pretty much anyone smaller than a large dog, but once your out of puberty, it isn't an issue. Cancer risk, maybe, but everything causes cancer. There are going to whine and legislate everything- next thing you know they'll be mother henning us about chromium contamination from stainless steel containers. They did the same thing about copper kettles back in the 50s, but without the appeals to Aunt Sam.

When a man dare not speak without malice for fear of giving insult, that is when truth starts to die. Truth is the truest freedom.