Hi Guys,

My name is Bill Ballowe and I am the guy who makes the White Box Stove. It is my own original design and I believe it is the first stove to use the heavier aluminum bottles. I don't know of any patterns on the net but there are several people out there who have made copies of the WBS.

The Bios stove by Tinny is just a little shorter version of my White Box Stove. Somehow we have become friends even though I've never spoken with him other than through emails. He asked me if he could do a review on the stove and the rest is history. He also gave me the information on how to make the rolled top edge instead of riveting it together.

Paragon.... your stove was sent today. Should have it by Tuesday if USPS does their job. Thanks for the business and I know it will be a great stove for you.

Led... I've never had anyone mention that their stove ever vacuumed to the pot bottom. Probably in part due to the 1 ounce weight.

FYI:....I've got a website in the works and it should be up and running in a few days. www.whiteboxstoves.com

Thanks and if you have any questions about the stove just write me at billinmt@yahoo.com

Bill Ballowe
White Box Stoves