Good luck finding plans. I can tell you how I made mine tho.

This aluminum is much tougher than a soda can, I doubt that it can be cut with a knife blade, so I used a cutoff wheel in my Dremel tool.

I cut the bottom off of the bottle, making it about 1 7/8" tall. Then you cut the mouth of the bottle off, this is a trial and error thing, you want the small end to just about reach the bottom of the stove while the shoulder of the neck part just touches the top of the stove. Once you get there, cut a couple of notches in the small end, to be sure that fuel can get into the double wall area. Once you have that fitted, cut the neck part off so that it is the same height as the top of the stove part. Then drill three 1/8" holes, evenly spaced, around the stove, thru both parts of course, for pop rivets. I put my rivet holes about 1/4" down from the top. Then come the burner holes. Mine are 1/6", because that is the smallest collet I have for my Dremel. I made them about 13/16" down from the top of the stove, 15 holes evenly spaced. Stove is now done.

Oh, before putting the parts together I used sand paper/emery cloth to remove the paint on the bottle. That was the hardest part of the whole thing, they used some tough paint on these bottles!

Then just put your fuel in, light it, wait for the flames to come out the burner holes, put your pot on top, and you are all set...