Posts with references to 'PHRASECENSOREDPOSTERSHOULDKNOWBETTER.' and 'liberals'are part of a very specific lexicon and world view. Smoke can cloud your physical eyesight and ability to breath. The cultural smoke from a specific mindset; good,bad or indifferent can also cause myopia and loss of fresh air for the brain. ETS will be offering a set of custom exercises for our readers. OBG will teach individuals that, YES! you can walk down to the mailbox without a PSK, BUSSE knife and GLOCK.This will be done in comfort zones of a few feet daily increased incrimentaly.I will be holding a seminar this summer at the Krishnamurti Ashram in Ojai. We will discuss the application of Feng Shui to create harmonious firing zones and denial of cover to hostile energies ( they only lack green tea. ) People, it's good to be prepared. But please remember to breathe once in awhile and the safest house is probably a mess like mine. I'd get sued in court for depraved indifference to life, should any intruder be foolish enough to step foot in here.