I've found the standard luggage combination of a small briefcase type bag and a small bag for clothes to be the most versatile for a variety of trip lengths. A little more bulky then what you're carrying but depending on the level you have to make your presentations at, potentially very worth it. I've never quite understood why the briefcase went out of style, but for a businessman it is a more then acceptable way around the man purse stigma.

Depending on what your required level of attire is when you land, you might consider the Sky Roll for your clothing bag. My dad has one and he loves it. It has a rigid inside compartment with a garment bag wrapped around it. Rolling the garment bag keeps suits and other clothing from wrinkling while making the garment bag infinitely more managable. The main compartment opens on the end so you can get to it with out removing the garment bag. The whole thing is just the right size for an over head bin.