Everyone gave great advice,I'll just add my 2 cents.You will do one of two things,shelter in place,or bug out.If sheltering in place,I strongly advise you to keep duct tape and plastic sheeting to seal up windows and doors if the attack came in the N,B,C form.Now be carefull using things like camp stoves and the like inside,a CO detector would be nice to monitor this.

I too buy a little extra food each week and rotate my supplies.I like food that doesn't need a lot of water or heat to prepair.Some people like to store rice and pasta for it keeps a long time,well you might not have the water or fuel to spare to cook it.Just a thought.

After not having power for 11 days once I realized I needed a battery radio,so I got one that gets am/fm and TV channels(great for news).I like battery operated lights along with oil lamps.candles are cheap but they cause 30 house fires a year in the city I work for(not that oil lamps are all that much safer) something to think about.

I also have a Coleman heater that runs on those small green propane tanks.$30,and it heats a couple rooms fine.

Keep in mind police,fire,ems and the utility companies will be overtaxed,you will need to do all those tasks yourself.I could go on and on but I got to leave for work,good luck and maybe later we can go over B.O.B's.