I have to jump in here and say that in really cold weather, such as climbing Mt. McKinley in Denali NP in Alaska, the most common bag used is the North Face Darkstar synthetic bag. It is rated to 40 below, which is a common temp above 17,000 ft on Denali. The climb takes from 3 to 4 weeks and of course tha bag is used every night.
I have never known a climber or a hardcore backpacker to use a Wiggy's bag, most have never heard of them.
I surely cannot say that Wiggy's makes a bad product, their bags are probably fine for someone that is not concerned with extra weight, such as vehicle camper or even a short trip backpacker.
If I were buying a bag that I had to carry on my back, it would be a North Face, Marmot, Alps Mountaineering, Mountain Hardwear or even a Kelty or REI. It would not be a Wiggy's. If I want a car camping bag, I dig up the US Army synthetic bag buried in the closet somewhere.
Take that as a personal choice, and not pleasing to everyone's opinions. Keep an open mind and decide yourself, you have to live with your choice. Cheers!