OK... I had everything ready in case the SHTF at home, going to work, at work, out&about... now there's a twist!

As you can tell by my screen name, I'm a dad. This changes your life more than you ever could imagine. It is just dawning on me that my previous plans are woefully lacking! I could use some good tips and tricks for a plan that would include your two year old, one year old, and infant!

With one I could make it work... with two it was a stretch but doable... now with a 3rd... I need to seriously revise my plan. Getting rid of them, bailing on them, or doing anything other than keeping them safe is out Please help me nail down this twist to the plan.

*note added: We live in the earthquake/flood/volcano/rainy/winter snow region (the Pacific Northwest - coastal mountains) This past winter a couple towns were flooded out over night and another was buried under +13 feet of snow, a stretch of towns were nailed with hurricane force winds taking down trees, isolating the towns for over a week at a time - hopefully this will help in figuring out some of the reasons I need to update the plan particular to our location.

From bug-out vehicle to supplies... where do I start? where would you?