Originally Posted By: TheSock
Sterilising fluid is called that in the UK. It's for 'babies bottles and equipment' ask any mother what it's called in the US.
The Sock

are there any mothers out there that have an idea what this chap is referring to?


“Everyone should have a horse. It is a great way to store meat without refrigeration. Just don’t ever get on one.”
- ponder's dad