Joseph13,
I guess I've left a lot of stuff out of this. I got the pellet and the CO2 cartridge out shortly after getting the rifle. I was afraid the CO2 cartridge may have rusted since it wouldn't slide out. I put a rare earth magnet on a stick and got the CO2 cartridge out, which was surprisingly pristine so I'm not sure why it stuck. It had long been empty, since it had been in there for 20 years minimum.

After searching my basement for 30 mintues trying to find the .22 kit that I have but is packed away since I don't have a .22 right now. I finally had some thin dowel stock and pushed the pellet out. The pellet is pristine also and was still "shiny" where it had been in contact with the gun. I ran a lightly oiled patch and several dry patches down the barrel and it looks good. The O-rings are what concern me. What I can see look OK, but we all know looks are deceiving with any kind of o-ring or gasket.

Also, it came with an almost full tin of 5mm pellets and a few CO2 cartridges. The pellets are great; the cartridges, who knows?

OldBaldGuy,
I don't know if this model has a felt piston. I can't see anything that looks like felt at all. Maybe because yours was a pump? I don't know.

I just need to visit where I'm from and I have plenty of safe and legal places to try it out. I'll report back to this thread after I do.