I'll definitely be looking for some O-Rings. I saw some GITD ones but they were too large. The ones on these things are really thin and when you tighten fully, they tend to bunch outward and can even break the seal. I took a better O-Ring off of a chrome version of the peanut lighter that I kept around - it seems better. I think it would actually work better with a washer type ring instead of an O-ring which rolls when you tighten down the lid. The washer type might be near impossible to find...

Anyway, it's still a fantastic lighter. I've replaced my Redilite which I carried for a long time. Those eventually evaporate the fuel despite the fairly tight fitting lid.

I love the form factor so much I'm considering getting another stainless one to remove the lighter and use it as a container. Unless someone knows of a good stainless or titanium container. The aluminum ones always seem thin-walled and too big to me.