Jim,

Thank you for the feedback! I showed the tape to an professional actor I know and he called them "pizza hands", like I'm carrying pizzas through a crowd. I like the idea of keeping one thumb hooked in my pocket, that'll definately help control my signalling to aircraft. shocked

I have never heard about pitch modulation but it sounds appropriate. I'll definately look more into that. Are there any particular vocal excersizes you do to to imporove pitch modulation? PM me if you have any tips.

Most of my public speaking is done to international groups of scientists in big lecture halls. Humor doesn't translate well so my scientist stage persona is very different from my normal personality. I tried to break out of lecture mode a lot but it was hard. Having only a day to prepare the video, everything was off the top of my head. With a bit of script-writing time and a some practice I hope it would have been better.

Now we wait.

-Blast
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.