>>I'm not sure if these are the real thing or not. The blades do flop on all 5 of the ones that I got. <<<br><br>Hmmm. Well, I have a couple marked "MIL- J- 0837" that just sort of flop. The rest are all marked "U S Speaker", and they snap open and closed when new. Not all the way closed, though.<br><br>>>Also I have never seen any instruction on how to use it. So it's very possible I was using it incorrectly. <br>BUT It bent pretty easy when I was trying to puncture the can lid... Any Ideas on what I could have been doing wrong???<<<br><br>From "bent pretty easy" I'm pretty sure it wasn't what you were doing, it was the opener. I don't think I could bend these with finger pressure alone- too tough and too small, no leverage. If the opener were too dull, or the can too tough, I think I just wouldn't be able to twist it hard enough for it to puncture, I don't think it wold bend. I just tried to bend a couple with both hands, and then with both hands and one end on the desk, and they're stronger than my fingers- and I'm a big guy. I think you'd need a vice, or pliers, or something to bend these.<br><br>Anyone else have experience with this?<br><br>