This sounds like a competition in the making. Set up a scenario similar to the one Taurus has presented. Establish the ground rules (size of soap dish, how must it be closed, etc.) and have each contestant make her or his own dish kit. It would have to be done for real (hard to judge whether a theoretical PSK would fit in a theoretical soap dish). Each entry would consist of a list of items and pictures of the items outside and inside the soap dish. Winner to be decided as the most appropriate, best fit, most inventive, etc.

Setting the rules and scenario would be a monumental thread in itself. Perhaps Taurus and the moderators could judge (a good way, Taurus to establish your evaluation standards for your exercise). Get Mr. Ritter to throw in a prize (a DR PSK, of course). I'm not a survival expert but I do earn a living by doing technical evaluations so I'd be glad to help codify the rules.

Any interest?

Edited by Andy (02/07/08 10:20 PM)
Edit Reason: typing on moving train