I bought 5 of these guys as stocking stuffers for my camping/hunting buddies. And we're FLOORED.

We have the assorted Surefires including the LED versions. We have ARC and Fenix lights - no complaints. But for the price, and coice of 1 or 2AA, and AWESOME illumination (beat the SUREFIRE regular bulb and their LED's) I'm sold on these. Run time on 2 AA hasn't been exactly determined: 5 of us used them every night for days...perhaps 20 hrs of use (though not constant) and no one has changed batteries yet. Haven't used them in the one battery configuration in the field except to note that illumination seems identical to 2 battery configuration. But I'm sure run-time is significantly less. I'll use the one battery tube just for EDC.

We beat them up, and I find them just as durable as the other brands. YMMV, but WTF... look at the price. As I said... we're not easily impressed, but we were FLOORED.

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.10727

This company is a little strange. No shipping charges, but they send via Hong Kong post: don't be in a hurry.