Originally Posted By: Taurus
Does anyone have any info regarding the history of this gun? Or maybe a source to find parts?

Hey folks. I hope I didn’t confuse anyone with this question. Maybe I should have worded it in a different way but I wasn’t looking for info on the .410 bore shotgun or ammo in general, but rather I was looking for info on this particular model(where it was made and when.....stuff like that) .410 bore shotguns are common in Alberta. I can walk into any sporting goods store and buy ammo. I also spend many an hour at my reloading bench making my own .410 ammo so that’s not a concern. I posted this on some reloading/shooting forums as well but I figured it couldn’t hurt to slap it on this one too. In fact the most useful info has come from the replies I have gotten here on this forum so thanks a lot to those who took the time to post. By the way, I meant to post this around the campfire as it really isn’t a survival topic. I am so used to clicking on that forum that I did not even notice I put it here till now. Oops......... my bad.

Thanks again.

Edited by Taurus (01/23/08 04:59 AM)