Quote:
Which was to move out of your moms basement and get a job we hope

Quote:
I guess i shouldnt mess with a guy with a big tough name like ironraven, he may find me on world of warcraft and try to stal my hitpoints.

Quote:
I guess you will feel nice and safe cuddled up in your star wars blanket playing video games and drinking lemonade in your moms basement where you probably live then. Oh I am sorry, you guys call it your command post. Almost forgot

Quote:
WOW, it all looks so new. Do you actually use this gear anywhere besides your balcony??

This all begs the question: where is all this hostility coming from? Ironraven and the other people on this forum are just names on a computer screen to you. If you feel the need to fill every post with nastiness, why are you here? Also what is your fixation with people living with their parents? I won't make any suppositions since I know next to nothing about you, but you sound like a very angry or unhappy person. Do you lash out like this all the time or are you only able to do it online?

All in all though, I just find your behavior puzzling (especially since most of your comments are such non-sequiturs) and kind of distracting. Maybe you need a punching bag, or more likely a shoulder to cry on. This forum isn't it though. It's just a website where people talk about the outdoors and preparing for emergencies.