Basque Chorizo is one of several Spanish varieties that work in a number of different dishes. I've yet to find a Chorizo I didn't like.

Now as for Billy boy and his ridiculous presidency, I'd say most of his economic windfalls were inherited more from the Reagan era than of his own making. Of course, his foreign policy is really what has us in the mess we've been in since his senseless meddling in Kosovo and Somalia. His legacy is right up there with the longevity of Homer Simpson. I guess the whole world needed a good laugh at our expense for 8 years. He shoulda stuck to playing the sax. Had it not been for all the criminal mischief his domestic partner has gotten away with, they would not be sitting in the lap of luxury they enjoy now. Of course, she is the biggest sellout after being such a devout feminist and then letting him do what he did.

Nope, Bill's biggest saving grace is that he was too simple-minded to understand how all the politico-economic mess boils out. Thank God too.