According to the rules of this board, political dicussions are to be avoided. Politics leads disagreement, disagreement leads to anger, anger leads to chaos. Chaos leads nowhere.

No I'm not a moderator. I'm a guy who has watched this site grow from a small town to a big city over the last five years. This growth brings new blood and new ideas. It also bring a greater chance to burn down, usually with politics lighting the match.

There are plenty of sight for people to spout politics. This is not one of them and by golly I'll try my damnest to steer threads away from hot topics into something at least useful to this site. As further defense of my actions let me quote the moderator Martin Foczio in this thread:
Quote:
If this forum were my old pickup truck, I'd be pulling over right now because things are running a little "hot"....

Has anyone seen that new movie with Steve Carell? I did. It's actually a chick-flick, so take heed, if needed.

-Blast, who does know the rules.
Radio Call Sign: KI5BOG
*As an Amazon Influencer, I may earn a sales commission on Amazon links in my posts.