Which is better, quantity or quality? If you live to be 70, but do a job you hate until 65, was your life really better?

http://ezinearticles.com/?Read-This-Article-if-You-Hate-the-World&id=89280

Quote:
Do you sometimes feel you just hate the world when thinking about your job, your life, your “Ex,” your neighbors, your community and all the BS on TV? Well you are not alone. Most people hate their job you know, in fact a recent survey showed that over 60 percent of our population hates their job and only 30 percent tolerates it. That means only 10% of those who have jobs like them; those lucky dogs.

Did you know that 45% of Americans surveyed hated their lives and only 10% was willing to say the loved their lives? In another recent survey done over 70% of Americans were divorced and 90% percent of those could find anything positive to say about their former spouse. Did you know that 50% of all Americans do not care for their neighbors and 40% of them will not even bother to have a conversation with them? In fact 25% will not let their children play with the kids on either side of their home. Only ten percent of the people in the study said they really liked their neighbors and they were so fortunate and lucky to have them as both dear friends and neighbors.

Another recent showed that most Americans almost 66% did not like their communities, because they had changed over the years or there was too much traffic or some other legitimate reason. Actually in that poll only 10% loved their communities, got involved and said they had the best town or community in the country. Did you know that the average American watches 6 hours of TV per day and that most 79% said most of what was on TV was just BS. Only 10% of Americans watch less than 1-hour of TV per day. No wonder so many people hate the World? But unfortunately I have no good advice for you today on this, as I am one of the 10% and you are welcome to join me if you wish? Think on this.