Good Lord Man!! I wish you and JIM posted this stuff before I did because you both have some fancy kits going on there. I know Army Medics that don’t carry as much gear when on operations as you both have (lol !!) for me, the need is not as big to have such a large kit. I just want to help someone out as much as possible while I wait for someone like you guys to get on the scene. There is a whole whack of stuff that you both carry that I am not even slightly trained to use, but after looking at your stuff I can see that there are a few more things I may have to squeeze into my trauma kit somehow. For all the help on my thread, thanks again. I have really been set straight about the whole moving the person thing. I am kind of determined to upgrade my first aid training to a more civilian nature after reading some of the comments on my thread. As it stands now, 99% of what our Military teaches is geared specifically for places like Afghanistan where road side bombs strikes etc usually involve burning vehicles full of high explosives and VERY seriously injured troops. In these cases the first step is getting people out. Although it obviously does not apply while back home, it is a hard mindset to let go of!! Especially when you know you are going back.