I only have a few things to weigh (tricksy stuff like packs and clothes)and everything else is put into the following Google spreadsheet published for all to view. I even did it in lbs and ounces to spare you all the agony of kilograms. All items were weighed on the same digital kitchen scale. If the weights on the sheet don't match what a manufacturer says, I don't care...what they claim isn't what I have to carry.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pNqWMHytWaM92d-srG6iBeQ

I'm going to hyperlink the names to their product pages online because even I forget what the hell some of that stuff is sometimes.

I've filled in some weight sub totals for my EDC stuff but not for anything else yet (Sar Ready Pack, BOB, etc)...working on it. That's the part where the thought comes in...what to include and what to not include.

There will also be a breakdown of the kits eventually because looking at the numbers I think some of them are the part of the problem.

I'm impressed that the total so far is under 70 lbs for EVERYTHING (and I would never carry EVERYTHING) including food and quite a bit of water...I guessed much higher.