Not bad I suppose, though I would like the high power chambering in something just a tad stronger, say a 25-06 or 25 WSSM as a minimum, just so I wouldn't feel too guilty shooting it at elk sized game.

I dunno about classing this as a pilot's survival firearm, though. Toting three barrels around is I think problematic from a survival perspective, and certainly would be prohibitive for E&E.

NEF makes a nice single shot with interchangable barrels that is much more versatile, in that you they have many more chambering configurations to choose from. Then again, Thompson makes a single shot pistol that also has interchangable barrels and is good for hunting most north american game except maybe Griz or Kodiak or Polar bears.

It is, of course, nice to see the market grow by the addition of new models and variations. I won't knock Rossi for putting it out there one bit. I am sure there's gonna be a market for this baby.