I am designing a forearm bracer for my left arm. It is intended to be protective as well as housing for certain gear. It is made of leather with a spectra liner, and in addition has thin metal rods stiched to the outer arm area to further protect against slash knife attack. It covers all the way back to the elbow, and may even curve around somewhat. It also covers the back of the hand and incorporates hard knuckle pieces to facilitate a blunt offensive fist, if need be. Will it come with a watch? Probably. Maybe even a compass. Perhaps even a pepper spray canister triggered by the thumb on the side of the fore-finger. It might have a small compartment somewhere for small objects like a lighter. I also am designing it so it can function as an armgaurd for archery.
Well, I am wondering if anybody else was inspired by "Predator" to make something like this. I would like ideas from anybody brave enough to share them. Outlandish, on the edge of sci-fi, practical, even the downright absurd are all welcome for perusal. But I am most interested in a slim design with plenty of useful features and functions.