YUP!

Back in the early 90's I had words with a couple of stupid asses on Ninja motorcycles who were hot dogging in traffic, doing wheelies, and weaving in and out of cars at high speeds. They were causing havoc. Finally at a traffic light, they had to stop. Then they proceeded to burn out the rear tires causing huge clouds of smoke while stopped.

I drove onto the medium strip, slammed my car into park, and assailed them with a barage of profanity. I told them exactly what every driver around thought of their horsesh-t to the letter.

I got in my car, and then waited for traffic to clear the enter section, and proceeded to drive on.

Well, those two jerks went and got two more friends on bikes nearby, and ran after me some blocks away. As I got onto the expressway, here comes four screaming motorcycles. They dogged my rear, swept along side and gave me the finger and the up yours hand sign. I returned the favors.
Now we are going about 75 mph. They kept up the high speed dogging my rear, and I sped up. WE're going 85, and they are right on my rear. So I hit the brakes! Hard!
My Buick Riveria locked up and hopped in protest...Two of the bikers shot off to sides and went down in the grass and weeds, in a cloud of dust,gravel and debris..
Their buddies slowed down momentarly,....then pursued me hotter than ever..

I am doing 85 or better...here they come...
So I look at my gas gauge.. it reads nearly full.
I said to myself, " OK, A--holes, lets see what you can do at 90 mph or better, and I got a full tank of gas, so get ready for a long. long , long chase. It was August and the outside temp was in the high 90's. My car was air conditioned.

They chased me for about 50 miles, then the heat,distance, speed
took its' toll on them...just as I knew it would. I saw them give it up as they gave me the finger in defiance.

They knew I'd slam into them if they dared to try to pull along side or in front of me...I was lucky none of those young punks had guns... because at that time, I didn't have any firepower either. It was obvious that they were inexperienced bikers, because you are not going to do much on a bike doing 90 or better. At those speeds, it is all you can do just to keep the thing under control.

I do not know how badly the two guys who wiped out ended up being. I figure they hit the dirt doing about 45 or so, thus, I imagine they ended up with badly damaged bikes and severe wounds of gravel rash...quite frankly I didn't care!