Yeah, I love my Surefire too, I have a E1L. It's actually "too bright" sometimes, so I ordered the red lens to pop on the top. It protects the bulb, and allows me to keep my night vision when I do something basic and quick (like walking the dog, midnight nature calls, etc).

That being said, I'm in love with my Fenix. Same battery, LOTS better life to it, plus adjustable light output.

Now on to the main topic...
My EDC is in flux, I did have a Gerber Tempo, RangerRick 1-hand lighter, SAK classic, and small pill fob on a key loop. Problem was, it didn't fit well in my pocket. On my keychain, was a Inova microlight and SOG micro tool (with the scissors). But, too bulky for comfort carry.

Currently, the Inova and SAK are on my keys. The SOG is in my pocket, with my cell phone. Wallet, with a small Fisher space pent. I'm debating carrying the Gerber light (or even the Fenix). Haven't decided on the RR 1-hander. Since I just bought one of the metal Spark-like's on Ebay, I might drill a hold through it and throw it on my keychaing.