Originally Posted By: Hikin_Jim
Interesting. Sounds like something on this order is a pretty workable idea.

Out of curiosity, what is the object between your wallet and your keys? Also, on your key ring you have a stubby cylindarical object. May I ask what that is (or what is it in it)?

The thing in the middle is my Verizon Chocolate cell phone. Real POS though, so it's going bye-bye soon. Probably being replaced with thier mil-spec G'zOne phone.

The thin round thing on the keys (on the left) in a silver whistle. The fat round thing on the keys (more towards the middle) is a pill fob that contains a spare battery for the Surefire and some cotten/vas tinder.

Originally Posted By: Rusty
Paul810,

What is your pocket arrangement for your EDC??

I have a Surefire and it has the tendency to scratch things unless it gets its own pocket.

The Surefire and keys go in my left front pocket. My right front pocket has my wallet and one of the knives clipped to it (I switch between the Charge and BM 707). The watch pocket holds my cell phone. One of my back pockets holds the bandanna.

The only one that's kind of out of place is the phone, it makes the wallet, and sometimes the knife, a bit hard to get out and in quickly. With my next phone I'll probably end up getting a case for my belt.

The surefire does scuff the keys up a little bit, but I haven't had any problems with it ruining any.