I was a shore patrolman on West MacArthur BLVD in Oakland California during the late 70s. There was a 'working girl' nicknamed 'Momma' who stood 6'6" barefoot, except Momma wore these Elton John 8" heeled boots with a matching silver lame' snakeskin hotpants outfit under her huge afro. You could spot Momma a full city block away, approaching like those elephantine vehicles in The Empire Strikes Back. Nobody messed with Momma. I made friends with Momma and she gave me a bit of advise that has profoundly influenced my life. Looking down the contrast of bright lights, dirt, bright people and dirty ones, Momma said " Chris Honey, In 200 years nothing that went on here will matter a whole lot, so stop your worryin and enjoy life." -----I don't know peeps. I go off for a few days to sort out horses still loose from the fires, found another missing person that went over a coastal canyon several years ago and had to yell at Pam Anderson once more not to tresspass on the ranch's riding trails or she would get run over by the half trained offtrack thoroughbreds still getting brakes installed. And I log on to find a thread along the lines of MARS ATTACKS!------ Do I lock the thread? Send out dire warnings? repeat forum policy? No peeps, I'm to tired and need a bath. All offending posters will sit still through the musical sountrack of that classic movie and think about boobytraps, polar reversals and the Lizard People as punishment. " When I'm calling you-----oooo-oooo-ooooo"