I have been inventorying several areas of late and I have found that:

1) I am very short on meats; dried and canned, including dried shrimp. I am putting more emphasis on this shortfall.

2) I have no powdered eggs, for baking. I will remedy this shortfall after the 1st of the year.

3) I have found that I am now 10 gals short on gas. I have no clue as to who, or when, or what for, the gas was used. I will correct this this week,

4) I still have to outfit my stable of bicycles as second stage vehicles. I will procure the required panniers, saddle bags, and handlebar bags after the first of the year.

5) Weps are adequate without being unrealistically excessive by anyone's definition.

6) Communications are short IRT a shortwave receiver, more handheld transceivers, and a scanner. I will have to address these shortfalls over the course of next year.

7) The BoB's for DW and DD1 are inadequate. I will remedy this situation after the first of the year.

That's what I have found thus far. What inventories have y'all completed and what shortfalls have y'all found????????????