Kewl stuff mate. Here's mine:

Fixed blade is SOG Gov't - I have it since '94 and has been with me everywhere that invloves camping/kayaking.

Three folders on the left:
CRKT SRT folder - new for me and fell in love with it. Very comfortable and sharp.

Spyderco Yellow Salt - my EDC... High vis knife that looks like a toy but packs a mean power.

Buck/Strider combo - my work EDC... just a tank of the blade good for cutting everything althou not used on bloody jobs. Also used when my SOG will not fit (hiking/climbing)

Two work knives on the right:
Spyderco Assist - attached to my turn out gear or clipped to the vest. Great rescue blade. When I'm geared up for rescue/tactical stuff I may not have access to my duty belt.

Gerber Hinderer - on my duty belt together with multitool (gerber diesel).

Not shown:
Benchmade Rescue hook, SAK (one of the one-hand openers sits in my car), dive knife (attached to my BCU) and custom Sebenza (custom WTC 9/11 graphics my night out tuxedo knife).

Dream blades? Quite a few but I'm sure it is more of the curiosity than need. Expensive blades like Strider are excelent tools but not too smart/economical in the system where loss of one is equal to one week pay. I owned a strider gb and stoped carrying one for the above reason. But I would like to "replace" my SOG with CR Aviator and play with OTF Microtechs (one I order got stolen/lost in the mail) and have few smaller Striders. As of now I'm happy with all I got.

Next on my list of purchase?
Spyderco Byrdrench.