That reminds me, this year I am giving both the girls an upgraded BOB for college. They've been making due with odds and ends, and I think it's time they got fully equipped.

Gonna be some fun, yesiree. Already bought all three girls matching Busse Badger Attack knives ($200+ each), that they love, and match up with my LE Badger Attack, which was closer to $400, but worth every dang nickel. They'll have a decent place to stow them knives come christmas time, though I am gonna have to get busy on them leather scabbards.

I am also gonna throw in some of them wind-up duramax flashlight/radios from Costco, and a properly augmented FAK (ain't quite thought through what all I am gonna include in that yet). Yep, there's gonna be a whole bunch of goodies in them bags, which will likely be either Maxpedition or Camelbak or Blackhawk.

Hey, if I gotta blow coin on them anyways, it might as well be for something I consider to be of value too.