1 on with's BCB kit did you based your kit on ? it looks like it is base on the BCB millitary survival kit, just like mine... <br>2 what are "barbeque pink fire starter papers" ? and how/were do they sell it ?<br>3 whats wrong with the BCB whistle, i got BCB's perry whistle and it works great and they are almost industrutable.<br>but if you want a better one, buy a Fox 40 ( € 7.95 ) or storm ( to big for a psk )<br>4 why do you got all those magnetic needle's and safteypins ? isnt that a bad idea closs to your silva compass ?<br>5 you could put some vaseline to he cotton wool, they do not evaporate, they do make it a little but harder to light, though...<br>6 you actualy got a A 2 seater self inflatable life raft&#61514;<br>in/on you psk ?isnt that thing HUGE ?<br>7 a proton 2 cost round € 26,95 in europe<br>8 you can get non residue leaving tape like "TESA klussentape" avaivilbe at most dutch hardware store ( GAMMA, etc. ) ( pretty expensive compaired with other tapes ) dunno about the portugeese ones..<br>9 do you mean MAYA wood with "Malayan fire wood "?<br>10 you could replace the paper matches with other type of matches, like waterproof matches or storm matches<br>11 plastic spoons actually burns ? i though the melted..<br>12 i threw out mine "BCB accident evacuation report " from my PSK...<br>13 add a gaff to the fishing kit if possible, just ask for the biggest hook they got... ( that's what i did.. ) ( you should have seen the face of that guy who sold me that hook.. )<br>14 add some tubing in your kit, i found some 2mm latex tubing in a fishing store... <br>15 how do you defend your self with a lighter ? isnt a self defence spray more effective , and yes i know european rules are very sticked about those sprays but you could get TIW spray, it doesnt blind somebody ( that why its legal ), it just leaves a nice color on the person its sprayed on, withs cant be washed of and will stay for 3-5 days... ( € 9.95 ) it may not actually stop the assailent, but the spray does looks like a spray of red peperspray...( the phyhological thing ) <br>btw i do NOT have one of those sprayes...<br>