A train derailment causing a fire or toxic incident would be one of the few things that would cause me to bug out. I'm just half a mile from an unbarred crossing.

This brings home that I should check my bug out kit that's near the front door.

In order:
1) Throw kit into truck. Toss tent, pads, blankets & pillow in.
2) Put steel tethers on dogs, secure in cab of truck.
3) Shove all cats into prepared pillowcases and tie tops with the attached shoelaces.
4) Throw both large wire folding dog crates into back of truck.
5) Put bagged cats into two large plastic crates in truck (sitting on top of collapsed crates.
6a) If night, pluck the four hens off their perches & shove into medium plastic crate, put in truck.
6b) If day, & hens are running loose, call while rattling can of grain, when they approach, toss grain into the crate. ('The Girls' have been trained to do this.)
7) Leave. Since it would probably be temporary, I would probably go down to the WallyWorld parking lot and camp out there. But if they opened the day parks to temporary camping, I would go there instead, so we could spread out.

If I had additional time, I would collect some bottled water and the plastic kit of food from the floor of the pantry, take the dog and cat food, plus a few pounds of layer pellets.

But these plans are for a very localized, short-term evacuation under severe time limitations.

Sue