Two rules of thought from the Price camp...

Live your life like nothing your parents have of any extrinsic value (actually worth money) is worth fighting over with someone else. When Grandad died, I asked for his pipes and some pictures, and I got what I asked for. When dad died, I let my brothers have most all of what he left behind, and asked for only the things they didn't want, and I got all I asked for. You should never expect anything more of your parents than what they gave you to make your own way in this world with, even if that wasn't much. There is no equity in such situations, and if the parents weren't concerned enough to do the right thing before the time came, then that's their perogative. Greedy siblings to me are just an oppportunity to move on.

Second, forget wills and trusts. These things have limitations, both in terms and time. If you really want to bind up everything just the way you want it in perpetuity, set up an LLC and make all of the family members, with you maintaining the managing or controlling interest. Set up the by-laws so that control is maintained the way you want it, and membership is based on rules you set up, forever. Make it so that each descendant is required to put something into the LLC before they can take anything out, more going in than coming out. This way, you build a real legacy that in time will really be worth something. Think about how such an instrument will gain value until, 5 or 6 generations down the road, it is worth literally billions.

LLCs setup like this never die, they have no term, they go on as long as the law does, and if the law changes, you can include rules in the by-laws that allow the instrument to change with the law. I like the idea of making my great-great grandchildren owners of one of the wealthiest entities in existence.