Originally Posted By: Andy
I have one cat who will let me give it a pill the first 2 days, then he figures it out and further dosing becomes a real test of my love for my wife...

Better story, took my Jack Russel to the vet for a distemper shot. The dog nipped at the vet who stuck the needle through my finger (just skimmed the knuckle, no real damage). But the vet almost fainted, he can't tolerate seeing humans bleed!

PS, every year I get a reminder card from him for me...

You should love your Jack Russel. Best anti-cat device going.

A girlfriend of mine owned one by the the name of Crystal. I used to walk in, kiss her, look down. Super Mutt was always sat there with her lead in her mouth. And a look on her face that said "don't take your boots off." Always took her to the local park. Well, actually, she took me. I still ain't sure who was walking who here.

Any way. We would get to the park. Which has a pond in it. I would take her lead off. She would scoot off into the bushes. I would count to sixty slowly. Then walk down towards the pond. By the time I got there she had found a cat. Chased it down the park. Right into the pond. I would walk up. Look at the very soggy P.O.'ed moggy in the pond. Look down at her and ask "did you enjoy that?"

Oh yes, whilst I'm at it. Some people reading my posts might be forgiven for thinking that I don't like cats.

I would like to set the record straight.

I love cats.

They are a great source of protein when TSTHF.