Ors,
Have you tried the sharpie marker on the edge to make sure you're using the correct angle?

No knife I own (none!) came from the factory with the edges ground at an accurate angle. Additionally, each knife's edges are not the same (i.e. one edge will be, say, 21 deg, and the other, say, 19 deg). I've had to regrind the edge on each one of them so that both sides are the same. I usually regrind at 12-1/2 or 15 degrees.

At 15 degrees, the Sharpmaker's 30 deg setting works well. At the final passes on the fine stones, I'll increase the angle by eye just a tad, and use very, very light strokes.

At 12-1/2 degrees, I have a 1/4" hardwood block that I set under one end of the Sharpmaker to increase the angle. I swap this block to the other end when I switch edges.

The sharpie marker will tell you how you're doing angle/edgewise.

I hope I didn;t overexplain this to an already experienced sharpener.... but it appears you're having trouble with the S30V. Diamonds are great, but you don;t need them for S30V...the Sharpmaker's ceramics will do fine.

Each to his own, but I don;t strop S30V. I leave it as it came from the fine white stones.