Nope, I looked the one I got over and over and it has no markings on it as to brand whatsoever...

so I went back to Walgreens and found another one and it took me a couple minutes even then to find the brand on the package. Turns out it is from "NY Elite Brands", some funky importer in Melville NY. Here's there website:

http://www.nyelitebrands.com/

Now I went there and they haven't quite got the site up and running so to speak. Oh well, not too surprised about that one, probably a Chinese made import.

Anyways, in describing the lighter a little better, it actually reminds me of the shape of a saxophone, with the nozzle at the end that looks like the mouthpiece, and the igniter pushbutton atop the bell end. It is heavy cast construction, and it throws a decent venturi blue torch flame out the nozzle. Hey, for less than $4.00 I think it is a pretty good deal.

BTW, it comes in gold or silver tint.

And yes, I picked up some Werther's caramel chews and some Jolly Ranchers and some swirly gummi bears. Yes, I guess I needed another reason to go back. Can't find them swirly gummi bears anywhere else.