Isn't it funny how so many humans want their wilderness sterilized and sanitized?

If you don't want your kids and pets eaten by coyotes or wolves or bears, don't leave them where they can get them! Is this too basic?

[WARNING: Rant On]
By the way, do you know how much ranchers are paying to have their livestock destroy OUR PUBLIC lands? They're paying a paltry $1.79 per head per month. For this tiny fee, we get to have the local springs trampled into mudholes, waterways contaminated with feces, timberlands destroyed due to grazing of new trees, grasslands turned to powder due to overgrazing and destruction of the native rodents, destruction of desirable plants/animals and delicate ecosystems, and the destruction of predatory species by the ranchers.

And if that isn't bad enough, but we're also paying something like $300 million in subsidies to let them continue the destruction.

(RANT OFF)

Did you know that when the pioneers moved west in the 1840s, '50s and '60s (etc), they could usually find water at least once every day, enough for the people and all the stock? I'll bet it's not there now, if you happened to need it.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find any ETS members who bugged out during/after a disaster to the wilderness lying dead on the ground, dead from a bullet to the head. You would be nothing but competition for water with a Hereford/Angus mix, plus you'd be a source of danger to a walking chunk of meat. I don't think that would be tolerated. (And you think the pot farmers are dangerous?)

Sue