Originally Posted By: Frankie
Actually I'm thinking about reducing booze consumption...
Frankie

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Easy Frankie! Get a hold of yourself! That's just crazy talk!!! Do NOT do anything rash!!

I agree with Bogey
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."
--Humphrey Bogart

Regarding excercise, right now about all I do is ride my bike to work. 16 miles a day round trip, 5 days per week regardless of weather. I ride a fixed gear (one speed, no coasting) and I ride about as hard as I can most days, tacking miles as time and fatigue allow. I try to ride on the weekends as well, but family life always seems to get in the way. I do hike with the family pretty often though.

I very recently started a little core training. I'm using a combination of the US Navy Seal work out, Simplefit, and Crossfit (google them if you're curious). Mostly body weight resistance workouts and I am taking it VERY slow to start. I don't want to cause damage to some of these old injuries, and I have a really tough time with motivation and "work out" programs. I can't stand going to a gym and I don't have hours per day to spend working out. My intent is to work up to a full scale Crossfit "Workout of the Day". Consistantly. We'll see. I've a long way to go!

m