Note: I just happen to have some free time on my hands and in regards to the SOS Four-Finger-Fire-Starter...

Listen guys & gals, if you want more info on the SOS four-finger-fire starter, why don't you go directly to the source - ME! And ask for a free sample to test out.

I'm willing to give away a few (3) free samples provided the requestor is sincere, honest and a regular ETS forum contributor and not some "loose cannon."

Send me your request offline at: survivalnecklace@hotmail.com and provide me your ETS forum user name. And after checking out your user name and reviewing your past and present ETS forum input and you don't appear to be a loose cannon. I will give away three four-finger-fire starters to first three who contact me provided you agree to do a fair and balance test & review and post it here on this forum.

Fair enough? Again, newbies and loose cannons (com'on you know who you are) need NOT to apply.

Hmmm, I just might agree to do this with some of my other products too. But for now, just my four-finger-fire starter.

Okey-dokey?

Remember, first come - first serve, no newbies and no loose cannons. And if you happen to be offended by this requirement, well too bad, then don't apply.

Caio from Bardolino - Italy!

Ranger Rick Tscherne

US Army, Ret. (1972-93)
Owner, www.therangerdigest.com