I made a list of your suggestions:

Moleskin= really go to get some

Cortisone cream= is on prescription in The Netherlands, so I can't get it. Same story as with antibiotic ointment..

EMT-sheers= If I had room, I'd add one, but I haven't in this kit. In my deddicated home-FAK I do have one. Actually a couple.

Dental kit= No idea where I could get one over here...

Cought-syrup/sweets= added some Vicks-throat sweets.

Instant cold pack. We have some reusable ones in the home fridge..but I don't have room for it.

- eye wash= I think water will do just fine in an emergency

- pen and paper= added some to the kit

- more tape= Even more? Have you ever used more than a 10 yard-roll in a day? No room.. frown

- the immodium= we have a family of 4 so that's 5 tabs per person. starting dose is 2 tabs and after that every 2 hrs 1 tab so I think It isn't to much.

As for the bandages and gauze: Maybe I need to see if we've got Kerlix over here?

-ACE and triangulair bandage: I don't think another ACE would fit, but I'll try to squeeze another triangulair bandage in there..

I think I'm going to need a larger bag... shocked Would this be something: http://www.outdoorgb.com/p/tatonka_emergency_bag/

BTW: MDinana, have you found the EMT-book?