Looks like a good FAK to me. Just a few quibbles:
1. wouldn't hurt to pack a small pencil/pen and paper for medical notes. In the US anyway, you are better off documenting any significant medical procedures - if you are hours away from other help, keeping notes on treatment can only help responders when they get to your victim. Plus you can send your notes with a patient if you have to stay behind. I used to rely on my rite-as-rain pad, but have sometimes found it inconveniently left in the wrong jacket when I actually need it.
2. scalpel blade - I once had this in my kit, its gone now, replaced by other blades if needed. Actually you don't want me opening up any wounds in the first place, which is why its no longer available to me. No trailside thoracotomies for me...
3. assortement of bandaids etc. - I've dropped the assortment for a ready supply of what are called knuckle bandages. Cloth-type backing, and flexible adherent wings, good for knuckles but generally very all-purpose. I've hiked out many miles with one of these covering a hot spot. Basically I got tired of looking for the right size bandaid, the knuckle works on them all.
4. smaller dressings - I've also pretty much settled on stocking larger ABD pads, cut down to size if necessary, and dropping the smaller bandage sizes. First I would rather have a few large ABDs for serious traumas, than a bunch of smaller bandages that are inadequate.
5. more tape - two 10 yd rolls is good, three is better. I like athletic tape (the kind you roll around your limbs etc for some added support) in lieu of the waterproof tape. It comes in much longer rolls, and is made for really sweaty athletes so it seems to hold on bandages (and come away from skin) just fine. Cost seems the same, though you can buy in bulk and save.
6. That's alot of Immodium (20 caps).:-)