All,

I'm currently building up my urban/wilderness survival kit, though its taking quite a long time. This kit is something that will be with me at all times when i'm going to, at, and on my way from home. Its more of a EDC kit then anything else.

I always have a spare pair of shoe laces for 'dress' shoes (paracord just doesn't do the trick when you have a meeting with the CEO in 3 mins). But I notice I go through them often. Is there a brand of shoe laces that are made out of something short of steel that won't wear out often enough so that I need to keep a couple pairs in my kit (black and brown). I'll probably still have spares, but need something long lasting.

Also, is there some type of stain remove that can get rid of coffee stains on dress shirts? I've used the tide pen (with some positive results, but today it did not get the coffee stain off the shirt), and i've use the shout wipes (waste of money - IMHO).

Thanks in advance,
Kris