So I'm back. Weather was hanging in the low 30s (snowing)with lows at night reaching 15 degrees. I was nice and toasty all night long. My friends also did ok. I kept fire going during night and kept thermos with hot bevarage handy. I also got few pocket warmers that I distributed but advised people to use them when they are getting cold. Most of the guys on my trip came fairly prepared. The key to success obviously was good insulation from the ground, warm core and taking care of your extermities. Note to my self for future outings is to check everyones pack for equipment I required them to bring. 2 people didn't have gloves or good socks (forgot to pack them). Thank God I always have spares. We had couple of hunters come to our camp to warm up and hang for a while when I was providing mild care to their dogs (thicks, abrassions, etc). But at the end everything worked out fine and everyone came back happy.And probabbly there is nothign better than being outside and having hot coffe, eggs and bacon on the cold Sunday morning.<br><br>Matt