Useful thread Todd!

eBay is almost always part of my product/price searchs, and accounts for a lot of my gear purchases.

Arizona Hiking Shack Well-stocked local store; use for smaller hiking-related items when internet-shipping cost would be prohibitive.

Sportsman's Warehouse As said, a less-grand version of Bass Pro/Cabela's. OK prices. Wide selection. Close to home. Bought sundry camping/hiking/clothing there.

Cabela's and Bass Pro Great all-under-one-roof experience. My place to browse, discover and handle new gear (prelude to price-shopping on internet for big-ticket items).

REI Use mostly to inspect gear in-person; except for small stuff, the prices usually drive me to the internet.

Lighthound Have bought flashlights, batteries, lanyard supplies. Great service. Competitive prices.

EDC Depot Neat stuff for EDC geeks. Competitive prices. Reasonable shipping (and ship int'l). Bought Boker knives and miscellaneous "stuff." Safe-Light 2-for-1 deal and free "spy capsule with every order" are attractive. Marc is outstanding.

Fenix Store Good flashlights. Free standard shipping (for our out-of-USA friends, they ship international). Competitive prices. Outstanding service from David & Gary. In case my wife sees this, not saying how many lights I've bought there.

CountyComm Has gotten its share of my wallet over the years. Competitive prices and much of their inventory is unique.

Candlepower Forums Besides everything you ever wanted to know about flashlights, including new lights to the market, the group buys are often excellent bargains. A source for hard-to-find tritium capsules etc. as many ETS'ers know.

UMX Lanyard Factory Good source for most things lanyard. Website's cluttered, but lots of goodies.

All-Pelican-Cases-4-Less If I'm going to buy several for gifts, I get them here.

Nitro-Pak Mentioned by someone earlier. Reasonable prices; huge preparedness selection; good to deal with. Bought from their retail store 20+ years ago when they were in California.

Newegg.com For most all of my "PC and digital photography gear." Good prices. Excellent service.

Amazon Buy most all my books through their network of used-book partner-retailers. Oftentimes new/near-new books for really low used prices.

TadGear Don't buy a lot there (stiff prices), but when I spot a unique must-have ...

Dan